ForumOnline.Tk

ÖNEMLİ : MESAJLARA CEVAP YAZABİLMENİZ İÇİN VE SADECE ÜYELERE ÖZEL KONULARI GÖREBİLMENİZ İÇİN ÖNCELİKLE KAYIT OLMANIZ GEREKMEKTEDİR.ÜYELİK TAMAMEN ÜCRETSİZDİR.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForumOnline.Tk

ÖNEMLİ : MESAJLARA CEVAP YAZABİLMENİZ İÇİN VE SADECE ÜYELERE ÖZEL KONULARI GÖREBİLMENİZ İÇİN ÖNCELİKLE KAYIT OLMANIZ GEREKMEKTEDİR.ÜYELİK TAMAMEN ÜCRETSİZDİR.

ForumOnline.Tk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumonline'da 12 konu açan ve 20 mesaj yazan kişilerin sitelerinin link reklamını 10 gün bu bölümde yapacağız..

ForumOnline

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Forumonlinereklam

En iyi yollayıcılar

bass_95 (137)
VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Bar_leftVELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) I_voting_barVELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Bar_right 
Admin (128)
VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Bar_leftVELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) I_voting_barVELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Bar_right 
Real-King (42)
*Phoenix (40)
MuSaqo (34)
sygn-mdl (25)
doLLy...xD (20)
kevserock (18)
şeyda (11)
salih (4)

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip)

sygn-mdl
    sygn-mdl

Mesaj Sayısı : 25
    Yaş : 37
    Puan Sayısı : 65
    Kayıt tarihi : 20/07/10

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Empty VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip)

Mesaj tarafından sygn-mdl Perş. Ağus. 05, 2010 2:06 pm

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) 2304f592951895327front

YÜKLEYEN SyGn-MdL
    RAR ŞİFRESİ [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
    DOSYA TÜRÜ SETUP

CAPS

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) 2304d154f682

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) 2304950d5289

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) 230484ba4196

OYUN HAKKINDA

======================================
    RIP NOTES
    * Removed - Nothing!
    * Cutscenes/Videos - Downcoded somewhat
    * 100% tested & working

Inspired by the fascinating story and unbreakable spirit of British secret agent Violette Szabo, players take control of Violette Summer, a beautiful World War II spy deep behind enemy lines with no support or official backing from the British Government. Intense stealth action game play with a startling real-time lighting system and surreal visuals combine to produce an incredible gaming experience. Through third person game play, sneak up on enemies and pull the pins from their belted grenades. Infiltrate a Gestapo prison and slip cyanide to your own men before the Germans make them talk. And slink through the shadows to finish off your unsuspecting enemies with a single, silent move. Through Violette's fever dreams, experience what she experienced. Walk where she walked. And kill those she killed.

* Stealth assasinations – Execute over 50 different brutal maneuvers to deliver a quick and silent death to enemy soldiers or use the environment itself to take down Violette's foes.

* Dynamic lighting and shadows – Slip into the darkness of Nazi-controlled Europe and avoid the relentless searchlights of German guards that cut through your shadowy cover.

* Stylized environments - Explore surreal, dreamlike settings that are modeled after actual World War II locations.

* Unique perspective - Experience the unimaginable horrors of war through Violette’s fever dreams. Shift into Morphine Mode when Violette’s memories betray her to reposition and gain an advantage against opposing forces.

OYUN KURULUMU

Run Setup.bat
    Run desktop shortcuts when installation is completed
    Have phun .

MİNİMUM SİSTEM GEREKSİNİMLERİ

Processor: Singlecore CPU with 3GHZ / dual Core CPU 1.8Ghz
    Memory: 512MB RAM
    Graphics: Pixel Shader 3 Graphics Card with 256 MB VRAM (Geforce 6800 or ATI X1600)
    Sound: Stereo Sound

VELVET ASSASSİN {2009} (Full Rip) Bannersmall3

(200 MB) (RAR ŞİFRESİ [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Forum Saati Cuma Mayıs 17, 2024 3:58 am